June 14, 2010

I smile when I see you smile.


~In the name of Allah.

Today is by far the most unproductive day for me, because even though i should have taken a glance at my physiology book for oral, all I did was sleep eat movie sleep eat and then back to movie. besides doing my other daily routines. I do not know why I have been emotionally unstable for the past 2 days. Kadang kadang i feel okay, kadang kadang i dont. Even though i dont show it so much but it makes me feel so insecure. I know this feeling is just for a while but I dont like it when im having it. And then i came across this,

"A muslim is not afflicted by hardship, sickness, sadness, worry, harm, or depression - even if pricked by a thorn, but Allah expiates his sins because of that. " [Bukhari & Muslim]

It sorta made me feel a lot better :) At the end of the day, we know where the actual, and only place that we have to go to when we feel sad ryte..?

After watching korean movie 'Baby and Me' tadi, terasa macam nak dukung peluk 'baby' sangat sangat! dah lama tak buat mcmtu .. hihi. Thank you for making me smile Baby Comel .. ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment